Saturday, September 11, 2010

the addition of innovative content the Chandler Le has also created

the addition of innovative content, the Chandler Le has also created a unique ;. can be said that this achievement is to make his work has lasting value, ranking in the halls of classic literature,herve leger and at that time and later by many respected writers. The author Lee Moo Representative Reasoning work platform Mite Wash Detective proposed peer I Soji Shimada described by detectives Mite Wash, I was good at the case,herve leger dress the situation is often subtle, great answer, or further supplemented by Legend of the major cases of many ghosts. In fact, this case is to my liking, I certainly should have cracked maverick bizarre case. Of course, the Metropolitan Police Department also has a famous police, he told Kishiki bamboo history. He was said to have cracked a number of major cases, but he cracked the case, usually close to the real life of some, herve leger bandage dressnot me so brilliant. Although I was not shown to Kishiki history of bamboo, but he dedicated, tenacious little I heard about the image. true hope One day, he can, and under it a higher positive grips. my horoscope for that case to solve, when my friends and have so Shihkang evaluated Holmes: like doing drugs and confuse illusion and reality, but widely loved by the world's English? His temper also more eccentric (and I seem a bit like), cracked the case and no I am so great, but some knowledgeable deep, and excellent fighting ability, which I admire very. and active in gold times inside the detective, Poirot is undoubtedly the best known one.

No comments:

Post a Comment