Monday, October 18, 2010

Honeymoon butler: China Travel Service Head Office in Australia WU extension of the East

Honeymoon butler: China Travel Service Head Office in Australia WU extension of the East .dream honeymoon come from new people .my piggy bank and took out all their savings, leaving her mother to help me to buy it back. .So, I just want to honeymoon in Australia, I'm going round my childhood dream. .my goal in addition to koalas, kangaroos there; in addition to the kangaroo, as well as sheep; In addition to sheep, there are dolphin hh that piece of paradise for animals, must be my heaven.
honeymoon intimate TIPS .think Christian Louboutin Sale of Australia and the koala close contact lovers, go to Queensland. because, although the cluster includes Koala Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia and other places, but the provisions of Queensland is the only legitimate state hold koalas. .In addition, Australia using 220 to 240 volts, 50 Hz AC. local three-pin socket Unlike other countries, so it is best to bring a converter and universal socket. .like shopping lovers who pay attention to: a department store from 10:00 to 20: 00 consecutive business 12 hours, every Saturday afternoon and Sunday all day, almost all shops were closed. .market, the majority of travel agents in Australia will have a mature line.

No comments:

Post a Comment