Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Well suddenly wanted to call you.

Well suddenly wanted to call you. but I think you definitely have not got up this big slacker. there it goes, I want to to work, when you wake up when my phone. my husband bye-bye! to your BoA is not to say a good two days? I do not see you today how the letter? you do go in the end? that! within limits you hurry today wrote to me, you can call I want you to honestly report your actions the past two days, otherwise, huh! I hh You Wait! Bye-bye asshole husband! ; level, I waited for you for two days did not wait until your letter, call your phone has been shut down. I called to Liu Fan, he said you did what was wrong all right. but you Why not call back I do not believe me? my heart you know chaos is not good? My husband has never been like this, I worry about hh If you see this letter today, I hope you can reply me as soon as possible, to me an explanation. I do not want unnecessary misunderstandings hurt feelings between us, okay? you just wrote to tell me that Moncler you all safe, and also as before, think I'll line up.the requirements and But points do you think? Do not call me, my phone Naqu Xiu, tomorrow can be repaired. Alexandra worse than I expected. Ashanti easy cranky little thing I know, but I did not think four days have not written would lead to such serious consequences, they're aware of how she would be so fragile. point going to jump out of the back box actually is This time touch a whole screen turned into a > you? my number is hh Council will as soon as possible repair of the. unlucky! You're welcome. there is a need, please feel free to contact us. radio fiercely pounding a bit wall. was forced to play phone. these days have been shut down is because Li Lin has been the little girl next to me, call me so I'm afraid Ashanti did not dare turn on I never thought could be so much worried about Ashanti, but also angry. alive really Leia, in particular, to also wait on two women. Ashanti phone call when she said prayer has been broken phone is fool me, she will pick me up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment